Oystercatcher Happy Hiker
Boggomsbaai, Western Cape
Details:Duration: 2 Nights, 3 Days
Start Location: Sandpiper Cottages, Boggoms Bay
Departure Times: Arrival from 14h00
Dropoff Time: Departure after breakfast
Dress: Comfortable Hiking Clothes
Fitness Level: Moderately Fit
Check in at Sandpiper Cottages in Boggomsbaai, and enjoy a traditional South African dinner at Sandpiper Leisure Centre.
After breakfast get transported to Dana Bay. Start your hike to Boggomsbaai on a mostly beachy hike. Alongside the trail you will pass the Blind River Estuary. Approx 14km.
After breakfast, walk from Boggomsbaai along the beach and rocky shoreline via Vleesbaai, Fransmanshoek, down and up the natural dunes of the Fransmanshoek Conservancy and back to Boggomsbaai. approx 16 km.
- Guide (2 hiking days)
- Accommodation for 2 nights
- All meals (with the fully-catered package) - including packed lunches on walking days
- A Point of Human Origins Tour (90 minutes) - with qualified and enthusiastic guides.
- Mosselbay historic guided walking tour. (Approx 2 hours)
- George Airport transfers.
- Drinks will be for your own account.
- R4550.00 p/hiker
- R55.00 once off per reservation